reliability analysis
Recently Published Documents


TOTAL DOCUMENTS

11079
(FIVE YEARS 3927)

H-INDEX

99
(FIVE YEARS 36)

2022 ◽  
Vol 27 (3) ◽  
pp. 1-19
Author(s):  
Si Chen ◽  
Guoqi Xie ◽  
Renfa Li ◽  
Keqin Li

Reasonable partitioning is a critical issue for cyber-physical system (CPS) design. Traditional CPS partitioning methods run in a determined context and depend on the parameter pre-estimations, but they ignore the uncertainty of parameters and hardly consider reliability. The state-of-the-art work proposed an uncertainty theory based CPS partitioning method, which includes parameter uncertainty and reliability analysis, but it only considers linear uncertainty distributions for variables and ignores the uncertainty of reliability. In this paper, we propose an uncertainty theory based CPS partitioning method with uncertain reliability analysis. We convert the uncertain objective and constraint into determined forms; such conversion methods can be applied to all forms of uncertain variables, not just for linear. By applying uncertain reliability analysis in the uncertainty model, we for the first time include the uncertainty of reliability into the CPS partitioning, where the reliability enhancement algorithm is proposed. We study the performance of the reliability obtained through uncertain reliability analysis, and experimental results show that the system reliability with uncertainty does not change significantly with the growth of task module numbers.


Author(s):  
Christin Natalia Sianipar ◽  

This study aims to find out the conflict and termination of employment both partially and simultaneously have a significant effect on the morale of employees at PT. The benefits of Medan Technique and how much it affects. The method used in this research is quantitative method with several tests namely reliability analysis, classical assumption deviation test and linear regression. Based on the results of primary data regression processed using SPSS 20, multiple linear regression equations were obtained as follows: Y = 1,031 + 0.329 X1+ 0.712 X2.In part, the conflict variable (X1)has a significant effect on the employee's work spirit (Y) at PT. Medan Technical Benefits. This means that the hypothesis in this study was accepted, proven from the value of t calculate > t table (3,952 < 2,052). While the variable termination of employment (X2) has a significant influence on the work spirit of employees (Y) in PT. Medan Technical Benefits. This means that the hypothesis in this study was accepted, proven from the value of t calculate > t table (7,681 > 2,052). Simultaneously, variable conflict (X1) and termination of employment (X2) have a significant influence on the morale of employees (Y) in PT. Medan Technical Benefits. This means that the hypothesis in this study was accepted, as evidenced by the calculated F value > F table (221,992 > 3.35). Conflict variables (X1) and termination of employment (X2) were able to contribute an influence on employee morale variables (Y) of 94.3% while the remaining 5.7% was influenced by other variables not studied in this study. From the above conclusions, the author advises that employees and leaders should reduce prolonged conflict so that the spirit of work can increase. Leaders should be more selective in severing employment relationships so that decent employees are not dismissed unilaterally. Employees should work in a high spirit so that the company can see the quality that employees have.


2022 ◽  
Vol 167 ◽  
pp. 108518
Author(s):  
W.H. Ding ◽  
K. Wei ◽  
Z.M. Zhao ◽  
F. Cheng ◽  
P. Wang

2022 ◽  
Vol 27 (4) ◽  
pp. 729-740
Author(s):  
Zhen Wang ◽  
Guofa Zhang ◽  
Jing Ye ◽  
Jianhui Jiang ◽  
Fengyong Li ◽  
...  

Sign in / Sign up

Export Citation Format

Share Document